Ask yourself “what do I want to be remembered for after I’m gone?”.
The most important thing is therefore the impact you’ve made and the lives you’ve touched.
Why don’t you make that humble sacrifice today and “BE” a part of something beautiful. “BE” a part of the volunteer retreat come July, 2019. A programme designed by The Desire to Inspire Foundation for the homeless and less privileged children to help them become beyond sustainable. Let’s touch the lives of these amazing children by showing them unconditional affection and provide them the necessities of life to help them become beyond sustainable. Nothing is too small. It could be a gift or money. Click on the DONATE NOW button to donate now.
This retreat will be taking place in Kayunga, Uganda. The Desire to Inspire Foundation is making this trip a one of a kind. Therefore, she’s partnering with Shine Outreach Ministries and the Honourable Geoffrey Macho, Esteemed Member of Parliament, Uganda. Great experience we promise as we also volunteer at Mama Josephine’s foundation.
Another ground-breaking ceremony will take place in Kayunga, Uganda, with the Honourable Fred Baseke. This trip to Uganda is like no other and you don’t want to miss it for anything.
The trip also include:
- Starting the construction of community centres in Kuyunga with the acres of land gifted to us. Women in the village can learn vocational skills in these community centers while we provide educational childcare for children.
- Commencement of the borehole project in this community to help them become beyond sustainable.
- Health screening and educational enlightenment at orphanages in Uganda.
- Volunteer with local children in rural villages in Uganda.
- Excursion, shopping, entertainment events and many more with these children for the purpose of instilling happiness and making them smile always.
- Adventure like no other.
Hence, attend the third annual Desire to Inspire event come July, 2019. Join us on this life changing trip as we visit schools and orphanages and share our love with children in the rural area in Uganda. Be a part of history!!! Click here to donate now or click the DONATE NOW button.